Thursday 19 August 2010

New wood

So the grandparents visit was nice, we didn't get lost on the way to Warminster, and we even managed to get a free recliner for the flat.  On the way back we drove past Stonehenge as Zach had never seen it, but seriously,  no matter how awe inspiring and wonderful they are, the smell that crept into the car on the way past them and refused to get out was not worth the sight.  It smelt like a cow had literally defecated in my car.  It was horrendous.  Then, we got stuck in rush hour traffic on the A34, which I should have known would happen.  But we had a nice drive about, explored some of the nicer parts of Wiltshire, oh and my Granddad also gave me a big piece of wood that I can paint on.

My friend from work Elly told me about some screenprinting and gocco classes in a print studio really close to my house so I think she's trying to get a gang of us to go, which will be good, can always do with more printing skills!  This is their blog, if anyone is interested...

http://badgerpress.org/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment