Saturday 14 August 2010

New things

So, I haven't updated in forever, but all that's about to change, as I'm going to make a conscious effort to have an online presence! I have just finished designing the layout for my new website and I think it's looking much nicer than my segregated one that I have currently. I can't wait to get it online!

Here's a sneak preview!


So anyway, I have a week off now, so hopefully my time will be spent well, I want to try and get some more things to add to my CV, not sure what yet. I'm loving how much I'm learning at work - Flash, Indesign, After Effects, Dreamweaver etc, but I'd quite like to do some therapeutic live painting again, or something to that end.

Zach and I have a full week planned, IKEA on Monday for a sofabed and bookcase - we need storage and a bed for Vic and Lewis for when they come down on Thursday! Tuesday will be hopefully relaxing as we have yoga, Wednesday we're visiting the Grandma :S, and Thurs-Sat Vic and Lewis will be here! I can't wait to house them for once!




No comments:

Post a Comment