Sunday 20 February 2011

Soooo long!

Not in the goodbye sense, of course, in the "I can't believe how long it's been since my last blog post" sense. Seriously, August? That's just ridiculous. It's not like I've been doing nothing, I've literally created a website from scratch in that time. Sporadically, of course, but it's still quite an achievement for someone who, this time last year, knew nothing about web design!

This is going to have to be short, unfortunately, as it's 20 past midnight and I'm falling asleep after an epic four hour stint of updating HTML and CSS on said website. Tomorrow I will mostly be sorting out images for the still bare illustration section, which ultimately terrifies me because of the sheer amount of images I will need to sift through. I think that's why I've been putting it off.

Zach and I, from next weekend, are co-habiting on our own, without his mother, which has been a distant thought until recently; it's becoming all too clear that we're about to enter "adulthood". It's both scary and exciting, I love our flat and the things we've started buying for it (sofa, table and chairs - although those were free!) and can't wait to rearrange and really make it our own. I went a bit craft crazy last week and discovered all sorts of things I want to make, mainly this amazing xmas wreath (only 10 months early...) posted on life through the lens blog.




Anyway, it's bedtime now, I need to sleep before another days worth of staring at my screen.

1 comment:

  1. Need some random small balls of yarn? I have plenty! haha:)Looking forward to seeing you this weekend:) xvx

    ReplyDelete